Thursday, October 30, 2008

They tried to make me go to Alaska….I said no no no

I am cold

It’s cold in my apartment

It’s cold outside

It’s cold in my classroom

Ok issue 1: the cold in my apartment will soon be rectified when I move out tomorrow, and into my new place Sunday!!!!!

I’m quite excited. I already have a tentative floor plan of where I want everything to go. May have to have formal housewarming, when I’m caught up on work and not crying myself to sleep

The cold outside is tragic. This is mostly because I walked around yesterday freezing my bum bum off in my white trench. Yes it’s a spring coat, but still. I thought I was way to early to be this cold. Then I realized in two days it will be November. Which led me to believe…..shit I missed fall.

Our classroom has been the temperature of hell for like three weeks now, and smells like smelly gym sock. This is bad. However, we all signed a petition the other day to fix the temperature, and now the room is about 50. no dice. I’m having a hard time believing that our only two settings are hell and Alaska, though considering their governor you could make the perverse argument that these are now one in the same. Like Lauren said when we watched 30 days of night, “now the sun comes up they realize they have Sarah Palin and the real terror begins”. May carve her likeness into pumpkin

But back to temp issues I miss hell

And as an aside to that, I am dressing like a devil for a party tonight. This is only a mini costume and I’m saving my energy for tomorrow when I dress like Amy Winehouse.

Must still get fake tattoos for costume. And drink a bottle of Jackie D’s

No comments: