Wednesday, November 5, 2008


I am for the first time in at least eight years, though I dare say it may be all my life, I am proud to be an American. I think we did a great thing last night. We proved that we are not to ignorant to look past our own toe hold in our bipartisan structure to make informed decisions on progressive change. We proved we are not too prejudiced to elect our nations first black president. I think in this dire wasteland of foreign relations, we have proved to other countries that we are not as dumb as we look and we can fix our mistakes.

I doubted you for the past few months and I’m happy to have been proved wrong


On a side note, I quite sadly do not get to form my terrorist organization to blow up fox news as I had promised I would if McCain was elected.

On a personal note I have moved into my new place and am happier then a pig in poop about it

God (or any other deity you choose to or not to worship) bless (in religious or nonreligious sense) America

The reference to forming a terrorist organization is completely fictitious, and does not in any way reflect an anti-political or social belief in the writer of this blog. It was meant to be funny. That is all. And as a note on this note, the patriot act blows…..

No comments: