Monday, October 6, 2008

Lost and scarfs


So I stumbled today on this little gem. It was a format I apparently used when I had a live journal (so emo) a few years ago. And now I feel compeled to give it a go

Ok here’s what’s up:

Grades: so far none yet which is upseting

Books read: just law ones

Happy thoughts had: a few mostly recent trip to see deathcab related

Offers for New Years accepted: none yet (obviously this was around new years)

Times I missed someone: quite a few

New clothing worn: just my green scarf my favorite thing in the world. its not new, but its new for this year

Times excited about something silly: wearing aforementioned scarf and looking at a new place where crazy old ladies don’t bother me as soon as I walk in the door

Observations: nothing brings people together quite like sports & it’s more fun then I thought, to be one of those people in a relationship when a typically “romantic” song is played at a concert

Good times: went to the sims today just to pick up my phone card. And had a cosi….allll right

Great Oldies: “burrito” by Pete Yorn. It came on when I was listening to my iPod

Stories worth sharing: none at the moment

Reasons to be happy your alive: I have Thursday off

Reasons to wish you were dead: I’ll probably spend it studying

Any extra thoughts: Ian Sommerhalder episode of Lost is on. This is why this message will be brief as it is my favorite episode of the season

Sign off message: I’ll follow you into the dark



No comments: