Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ask not what your blog can do for you, but what your blog can keep you from doing

I’m taking time out of my day to write this entry, even though there are umpt-teen-million assignments looming over me. I’ll bullet to save time:

- my carpel tunnel is out of control and I have to type

- I went to U of H last night to see a lecture

- The lecture was very interesting

- Also went to Tappas (yum!! And lets here it for the only Mediterranean restaurant where anything veggie (in this case the veggie tappas) didn’t have eggplant (gross) thank you Tappas)

- It is the end of October and I am already fantasying about finishing my finals, taking a month or wrist rest, reading books for fun and going to arugula for my birthday

- I woke up at 5 and then again at 7 which sucked more then it should have considering I was in bed by midnight…but still

- Missed LRW on purpose

- Missed contracts half accidentally. Didn’t really want to go. Talked myself out of going over bagels this morning. Arrived in Springfield in time and thought what the hell. Got stuck in crazy traffic within ten miles of the school and missed class.

- Wore my boots all day yesterday, it hurts, but it was so worth it

- For all above reasons I am wearing my comply sweater and rip-off ugg slippers

- I have a Greek salad waiting for me that I am so excited about

- I am now a official volunteer for Obamas campaign

- I am procrastinating

- I’m going to see a film tonight about Russian orthodox monks

- I’ve got a brand new pair of roller-skates

- I love lamp

- Last night my boyfriend almost took out our family chess set while we were making out on the couch

- I have it in writing that he is the jealous type

- You can be bred to drink heavily

- I still love Cambridge even though it was closed yesterday

- But regardless of that love, we are in a fight

- That’s the end…….goodbye

No comments: