Thursday, September 18, 2008

freeverse,freeform,freebird,freelunch


Clive Owen,

Yes I could write about “fictional reality” as I said I might

I could write about school

Work

Lack of

Politics

Fish

Plank grilled fish

The gym

How my roommate goes to the gym everyday

How Chris does too

How it’s ok for Chris and no one else

Clive doesn’t

His eyes

His face

His manicured facial scruff

He looks better with it

Like he didn’t care to let it graffiti his face

Like rust

Like chipping paint

Inadvertently adding to his appeal

I read an article

Today

About the significance of a mans celebrity crushes

And what it says about them

Scarlet- good taste

Michelle- mature taste

Brittany- troubled ladies in despair.

What does Clive say about me?

The restraining order is still in place?

I did think that

When I saw “other Boleyn girl”

That there are two types of people:

Scarlet’s

And

Natalie’s.

I think I’m a Native

But I have outside sources to the contrary

I may not sleep thinking about it

I don’t want to be a Scarlet

Clive loves Natalie’s

You can tell

I love Natalie

I love blogs

I love pickles, world peace, firefly, firefly’s, trees, fall, apples, coffee, starbucks, boots, books, boobs

I hate people with boobs, Palin, eggplants, ashtrays, spiders and snakes

I love a man to have charm, and a suit, cut hair, table manners, grace, direction, digestion, distraction, disposition, distention

I love mustaches, car knowledge and button downs

I love Clive

No comments: