Thursday, July 30, 2009

diamond cutting butt cheeks


Ok so I went shopping with Kate the other day and I was a gas. Yes I said it was a gas. She had a gift certificate so we went to try on things. And since she was trying on things I thought….hey whats the harm in me tryingthings on too….you know….for moral support. Well the anser is there is a big harm. A monumental harm. Epic!!!!

I feel in love

Love?

Yes love.

With who?

With a dress. (see polyvore set)

Keep in mind that this set only allowed me to choose the dress in red, while my heart truly belongs to the one in grey/black. Not only is it a perfect dress to complement my wide shoulders but it makes me look skinny

Skinny?

Yes skinny.



In other news: I started that slim in 6 program. My significant other’s mother tried it and lost 4” in four weeks so I thought what the hell. Well it is hell. The kind of hell that manifests itself if your upper thigh muscles and makes you feel like the tin man pre-oilcan. But I am hopeful. And as a plus my butt muscles also hurt so I may be able, in six weeks time, to cut diamonds with my ass.

Your ass?

Yes my ass.

He and I, meanwhile have had our 10 month anniversary and while we were discussing how scary that is for us, and the terrifying prospect that we could be the “one” for each other he dropped this on me:
“I have one that will really get you”
“oh yea”
“this time five years from now we will probably be married and thinking about kids. And that’s just a little more time then it takes to complete and undergraduate degree”

aAhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah

and what is worse is that sounds pretty good to me

ahahahahahahah

though this will mean working past our date movie dilema. apparently I am not allowed to choose date movies anymore. The first time I picked a movie called "Blackout" (I think) because Aiden Gillen was in it and I find him to be a telented and interesting actor. well about half way through a scene where he is molesting a women with his salt covered self (you know, the way you do), Chris let me know his disapproval. This was not any better when we watched Donkey Punch at my suggestion. while the movie was fantastic, it was not really as sexy as it sounded to be suitable for a stay in movie night. suffice to say I am temporarily banned from movie night selections.

Other then that life is pretty plain. I have a slew of exciting things lined up for the weekend which I am excited about. I am going to hit W. Hartford with Kate, always a good time. and then it is off to south Norwalk for the SoNo art festival. I cannot wait.

Well I suppose that is all for now

(PS. by all means go check out Donkey Punch it was actually quite good)

No comments: