Friday, July 17, 2009

Black card dream shopping

Ok so I haven’t written in a while and this will not be an entry to remember but I am writing to post yet another polyvore set, this time with important self estem reasons. I have recently put on god awful amounts of weight and this polywore set will help keep me motivated at the gym. Why?

Well for one: I am more then kindof obsessed with the 70’s look seen here. My mom rocked it in the 70’s early 80’s and I have taken many a fashion queue from it.

Another: this very cute outfit will not fit my fat tummy (thanks again for mom for giving me the “I only gain weight in the belly like a beer drinking old man” gene…yeah thanks for that)

So: if I fall in love with an outfit as cute as this I can dream about myself rocking it while I both literally and proverbially break my ass on the elliptical….wish me luck

And take note of the side outfit where I quite garishly allow myself to wear Christian Louboutin shoes, with a Jimmy Choo clutch and YSL necklace. Got to love that dream shopping!! Note also that it is paired with a cheap as hell shirt that is very cute. Why? Because even in the dream world of unlimited dream shopping where I shop with a black card made of dreams…..I am still cheap

Good night and good luck

No comments: