Saturday, July 18, 2009


Dear blog…..I’m trying to stop this never posting to you because that is not what friends do.

So today…what do I have to report?
- the gym was closed. Grrr. This makes working out a touch harder as I can not get on the elliptical, I don’t have the motivation to hit my goals by just running, and now I’m feeling lazy and have to work up the energy to do pilates.
- On the plus side I think the work is finally working
- Had breakfast with the boyfriend….dennys….grand slam. Maybe a backwards step. but such a tasty one
- Crashed his meeting with his E-board last night…well I was asked so technically it wasn’t crashing. But I have high hopes for them for the following reasons: 1. they are all boys reducing the average drama factor by at least 30%..2. they have a very unified, lets go make magic attitude and 3. we all went drinking after the meeting. Yes it will be a good year.
- I hate dumb people. Some 79 year old ass bag honked at me for not taking a right turn on a corner with a light and a no turn on red sign. Yeah….this has been my day. PS. People in Springfield mass drive like they have no will to live.
- I like pie…..I should make some
- I did a very girl thing and picked out my wedding dress.....see above.....it's shameful but the dress is sooooooo cute...thinking of making a wedding dress box to save my pennies in. It's a vera wang so it will take a lot of pennies

Ok I think that is all for now. tty soon blog!!!

XOXO…..gossip girl

No comments: