Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Got thankfulness ?


Things I am thankful for:
- my wrist brace. It is the only thing separating me from agony and I love it for its diligent efforts to keep me relatively pain free
- free episodes of gossip girl
- free episodes of bones
- starbucks
- my amazing boyfriend who knows the quickest path to my heart is through starbucks. Story: I went to the video store with POD to rent “run fat boy run”, and I got a call. Or rather pod got a call. When I picked up he told me he was actually looking for me, and wanted to talk since he had called the house before to talk to POD and my mom not me. Then I told him we were going to grab a starbucks and then go watch the movie if he’d like to come over. He told me he’d be there in a few which confused me as he lives a few towns away from the parents. But anyway…..I walk into starbucks and poof. There he is. He had come down to the sims and gotten me and pod a bucks to surprise us. Apparently he was hoping to deliver then to the house but our little outing spoiled it. though it was still amazingly adorable.
- My birthday. There are hushed tones and secret calls. I am excited
- Our post thanksgiving xmas outing. Can’t wait
- Leftovers
- Booze (viva vidi vino)
- The family, the friends, everyone that supports me and that I care about
- And finally love, honesty, beauty and charity
And by that I mean illegal prescription drugs which get the same results while I study

Go and give thanks. If you were to really take a look there is a lot in life to be thankful for and now’s a good time to take a breath and realize it.

No comments: