Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ode to shopping

Hey everyone,
I realize today that I am again posting a polyvore set, but please understand that it is like legos to me….I just want to play!!

Not much is new with me….well ok that’s a lie. I moved. I am now living with my aunt in order to save some money…fun fun. Already I am knee deep in ecstasy over the hot water.

Ok so the set….this is my ode to thebowler bag. It is hella cute and I found it today when I was dream shopping in my “post-two-hours-of tax-meltdown-15- minute rest period”. LOVE IT!!! I should add I love the whole thing. It is a perfect out on the town all day outfit, ie strolling around the city or shopping at a plaza similar to the one I work at currently….oh right I got a job too….woot.

Other then that I am busy and tired….finals in a month…ahh



Items in this set:
J Crew coat, $325
J Crew jacket, $88
GAP jeans, $70
GAP sweater, $40
Frye boots, $498

No comments: