Thursday, September 10, 2009

new life in a season where everything dies




Ok there is good news:
- first of all I just received a coupon for feng and/or Ginza restaurants for my anniversary. I get a free entrée up to $15. woot!! I think this combines all of my favorite things it the world:
o sushi
o my boyfriend (as it is our anniversary that warranted this deal
o rewards cards
o rewards from said cards that don’t suck (I’m looking at you Boarders)
o things that are about me
o and free stuff
hurray for Ginza!!!!
- ok two: I have just learned, with glee, that Fall 2009 Runway shows, upon a careful review by me (meaning I looked up a synopsis online) has just lead me to the stunning conclusion that because both cropped jackets and collarless jackets are in for fall I can re-use ne of my few trendy purchases ever (a brown velvet(ish) cropped collarless coat. It was one of those shapeless kinds that were big like two years ago and I got it because at the time I had a lot of disposable income and a need for a light jacket to get me through the warmer days of fall….keep in mind this is all before I finally got my white trench which is timeless despite the pop-away-for-no-reason-buttons. I bought it knowing that it only had a season to live (I guess it is like a mosquito of fashion) but then shablam!! Its back) here is to new life
- and finally, my back is better after a sad turn of pain this past day. I felt like I was being punched in the back every time I did something. This sadly means I have to take a week off the exercise routine which is only half sad because…..well I’m taking a week of the exercise routine.

Anniversary (One year!!) is on the 28th. I am trying to get my butt to Philli to see an old friend the weekend before that!! And it’s almost apple season!!

On that note in fact I have just purchased my first bag of fresh apples and will be enjoying one this weekend. all you kids that live outside New England just don’t know what you’re missing.

No comments: