Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Who wants to be a Danny Boyle?

I went to torts today. It was pretty much awful. The four hour exam that I never could have imagined actually took four hours, took about four hours. Excruciating pain. Tears. Cramping. But when it was all over I had the honor of saying that I am now done with my first semester of law school.

Hurray!!!

That being said I think I have lost my mind. I mean really

Other notes, if you have not yet, go see Slumdog millionaire. It was amazing

Danny Boyle is amazing. I love him. And a funny side note, my sister and I joke that Danny Boyle can do whatever he wants. We even were thinking of starting a line of bracelets that say WWDBD? What would Danny Boyle do? End the world, urn people into zombies, drop a million dollars and or a duffle bag of heroin on our unsuspecting heroine.
I mention this because in the end, presumably as a nod to the Indian film culture where he had set his story, there was a very Bollywood dance number. And when my bofirned saw it he said “what?! Why is there a….oh right Danny Boyle”

No comments: