Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sex, Drugs, and Contracts


Breakfast: Oscar’s poppy seed bagel, toasted with Phillie Cream cheese

Lunch: Thanksgiving Turkey with Cranberry sauce (wheeee) on cranberry, walnut, wheat bread.

Dinner: spinach and goat cheese salad with hot beacon dressing.

If only everything in life were as good as that right now.

I need desperately to do laundry (I may tonight)

I need to do another practice exam

I’m getting fat, and in an effort to stop this I am going to try to write down what I eat. Here are some of my general rules for the coming weeks:

One meal a day must be a salad or solely a vegetable.
In an attempt to utilize the small meals theory of dieting, I am trying to have at least one food consuming unit consist of fruit (banana, soy, carrot shake, or apple with PB)
One must be protein
Only one can be exclusively carb
I’m making it mandatory to drink at least one 20 oz water bottle a day
No eating anything other then veggies after 8

Side notes:
Turkey is basically god to me know. I have a huge bag of leftovers (thanks mom) and it is probably the happiest site to see when opening my fridge.

My pants are tight…..grr. I’m a little mad that all of my weight seems to gravitate to my stomach and the little patch between my thighs as to achieve optimum fatness. Though I am willing to accept it goes to other places as well and I just don’t notice till it gets here, but still.

My birthday is this weekend, tucked ever so snugly between the bouts of depression and manic panic episodes that is law school finals. So this week is for me a race to that ultimate finish line. Plus people being forced to make me their primary concern for a day couldn’t have come at a better time

Am trying to keep thoughts high and keep taking deep breaths. All I have to do is keep on track. So with any luck on the 18th when this hot tranny mess is all over I will be a 23 year old, successful collegiate with no more pimples and a great ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah good luck with that tranny