Tuesday, March 31, 2009

super-sized liberals v. tiny republicans

So I am in the most boring class ever, so what a time to post a blog. There is good news. Its sunny today. And even though it was 34 degrees when I left my apartment this morning, it still didn’t feel that cold. I can’t wait. I love this kind of weather, fall and spring defiantly have the cutest clothing choices. For instance tomorrow I’m thinking about my new grey vest, button down and jeans. Maybe even flip flops if I want ot be feisty.

I suppose not much else is new. I’m going to barristers ball which is like law school prom and therefore yet another reason that law school parallels high school, despite the fact that the average age here is 30. conclusion: we can blame high school on our hormones, but we were really nuts because an environment that forces you to do the same things with the same people all the time is a pressure cooker for unseemly behavior.

In other news, did anyone hear about the pint sized conservative? Omg what a hotmess. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/08/fashion/08conserve.html?ref=style. My fathers response when I sent this to him was “this kids a real jerk”. I suppose I shouldn’t go where I want to go with this. And now that I’ve noted that I shouldn’t ….I am. Little kid a conservative republican= this must mean that conservatism is something you should logically grow out of like baby teeth. Kid, call me when your voice stops cracking and we can talk about things like ethics and morality. Gosh that’s liberating. Don’t get me wrong I have the utmost respect for most republicans. In fact, if I was one kids like this would make me even more mad. When did republican become synonymous with conservative?

But enough of that. I haven’t the desire to expound on such issues. I only have the desire to read fashion magazines and eat fast food. I gave us fashion magazines for lent (I’m dying) and have eaten so much fast food this week, the people at McDonald’s must think I’m making the poor mans super size me.

I think I need to start taking valium or something. And while your at it, add a shake and yes super-size me.

No comments: