Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Make it work

So this is the opener, my premier entry, my first blog entry. As I’m writing I’m watching Project Runway and talking to my sister. She and I are considering fashion, and what the outcome would be on publishing a year long correspondence in book form, a la Jackie Kennedy and her sister. I imagine long winded expeditions on life’s vexing mysteries. “dearest tranny,” I would write with earnest “did you ever consider the philosophical implications of lip-gloss.” I want this blond girl to stop saying make it work.

Though I do like that Suede refers to himself in the third person. “Suede likes that”, “Suede is sad” etc etc

I’m thinking I may have to do the same. “Alex likes that” “Alex is happy” “Alex is worried that the fact that her first blog entry has no purpose is too evident”

Well I’ll quit while I’m ahead.

Thank you for your time

No comments: